Trilogy works on exciting digital projects that impact the world around us.
We've worked on some of the biggest and most important political campaigns in the country. We've helped startups launch, young companies go public, and Fortune 500 companies keep their edge. And we've helped some of the most important and influential non-profits and advocacy groups do more good in the world.
Through 2014 you will primarily work on U.S. Senate, gubernatorial, and public affairs campaigns in a dynamic and highly collaborative environment with periods of intense and exciting work.
We are looking for talented, ambitious self-starters to join our strategic services team in Berkeley, CA. If you want to help us raise tens of millions of dollars and communicate with tens of millions of people through cutting-edge digital channels, please apply.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Strategist on the Trilogy Interactive strategic services team, you will be given day-to-day responsibility for several of our client relationships, under the leadership of one of our senior staff members, and you will be expected to deliver high-quality results.
Responsibilities will include:
Participating in client messaging strategy discussions
Writing emails and other copy for our clients' fundraising, advocacy, and other grassroots mobilization campaigns
- Developing online messaging strategies and email calendars
- Writing client email communications for fundraising, advocacy, etc.
- Writing content for client blogs, and guest posts for influential blogs
Developing and executing social media campaigns to build awareness and foster activism around key client initiatives on key platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and others.
Developing and executing online advertising and marketing plans for list building, fundraising, voter persuasion, and GOTV
- Researching new online advertising and marketing tactics
- Building plans based on client needs and budget restrictions
- Working with designers to develop creative elements, including ads, landing pages, etc.
Managing and updating client websites and eCRMs
- Ensure client website content remains engaging, driving site visitors to perform high-value actions for the campaign
- Setting up advocacy campaigns, volunteer pages, and other content
- Blogging on client websites and influential blogs
Managing and updating client email databases
- Updating supporter information as needed
- Segmenting email lists into groups based on supporter behavior for use in targeted emails
Managing client outreach to influential political blogs
Developing testing plans, analyzing results, and reporting back to clients
Exploring new technology options on a regular basis to find new and innovative ways to help our clients reach their campaign goals – especially new innovations in social media, online advertising, etc.
Ideal candidates will be college graduates with at least 1-2 years of management consulting or professional political experience who are passionate about online organizing and committed to making a difference for our clients – as we are. Strong quantitative and communications skills are a must. While not required, we will look favorably on candidates who have experience with any of the following:
- HTML and Cascading Style Sheets
- Online advertising and analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Access, MySQL, or other database management programs
- Web analytics
- eCRMs such as BlueState, Salsa, and Convio
- Photo and video editing software such as Final Cut and Photoshop
Trilogy is looking to fill this position immediately. If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org -- and feel free to email us with any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your interest in Trilogy Interactive!