Trilogy works on exciting digital projects that impact the world around us.
We've worked on some of the biggest and most important political campaigns in the country. We've helped startups launch, young companies go public, and Fortune 500 companies keep their edge. And we've helped some of the most important and influential non-profits and advocacy groups do more good in the world.
Through the coming election cycle you will primarily work on U.S. Senate, gubernatorial, non-profit, and public affairs campaigns in a dynamic and highly collaborative environment with periods of intense and exciting work.
We are looking for talented, reliable self-starters to join our strategic services team in Berkeley, CA. If you want to help us raise tens of millions of dollars and communicate with tens of millions of people through cutting-edge digital channels, please apply.
As a Digital Production Associate on the Trilogy Interactive strategic services team, you will be closely involved with our client teams on day-to-day production, reporting, advertising, and research tasks, and you will be expected to deliver high-quality results.
- Executing all aspects of digital production
- Building, sending, and analyzing mobile optimized emails
- Creating and optimizing landing pages and donation forms
- Managing and updating client websites, CRM pages, and client databases
- Segmenting email lists based on demographic, geographic, and supporter behavior based factors
- Developing testing plans, analyzing results, and reporting back to clients
- Quality assurance testing on both emails and landing pages
- Working with designers to develop creative elements, including ads and landing pages
- Participating in report production and analysis, and using those results to optimize both ongoing and future campaigns
- Exploring new technology options on a regular basis to find new and innovative ways to help our clients reach their campaign goals – especially new innovations in social media, online advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Developing and executing social media campaigns to build awareness and foster activism around key client initiatives on key platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and others
- Trafficking and optimizing digital advertising and assisting with advertising creative development
- Ensuring client website content remains engaging, driving site visitors to perform high-value actions for the campaign
While all candidates with relevant skills or experience will be considered, ideal candidates will be college graduates with experience in professional politics, government, web development, non-profit, at an interactive agency, or in management consulting:
- Passionate about digital organizing for progressive candidates and organizations
- Interest in digital marketing and a strong desire to create innovative solutions to help our clients reach their goals
- Experience with HTML and Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Strong communications and quantitative skills are a must
While not required, we will look favorably on candidates who have experience with any of the following:
- Experience with Photoshop or another image editing program
- NOTE: Candidates with strong graphic design skills should highlight their experience prominently in their resume and cover letter, and either attach design samples with their application materials or submit a link to an online
- Statistical processes and data analysis
- Database management
- HTML and CSS
- Advocacy CRMs such as BlueState, Salsa, and Convio
Trilogy is looking to fill this position immediately. If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Production Associate" in the subject line — and feel free to email us with any questions.
We do our best work by drawing on the diverse range of backgrounds of our staff. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, and those with physical challenges and disabilities to apply. Location: Berkeley, CA.